Monday 4 May 2009

Very Random at 3:00 a.m.

Its 3:00 am in the morning/night and i am wide awake. I tried to fall sleep but couldn't do it. So after twisting and turning i turned to my "oxygen", that is Internet. I've played a few games of "Dominoes" on Yahoo Games. It was great fun since i love the game and got the chance to play it after a really long time.

Some acquaintances are there on my MSN but no family members or pals are online. But then if they were here, at this unearthly hour, they would also have been sharing my dilemma of sleeplessness. I wouldn't have bugged them by asking "what are you doing here?". Because i would be doing the same. ;-)


I also found a cool track and was able to download it too. Have listened to it twice. Am planning to try to get some shut eye right after the track ends for the third time.

I have been blogging less and less for the past few months. I wonder what's up with me. I also wonder if any of my "readers" are missing me. ;-) hehe Well if anybody is missing me please know that i am missing you too. Honest! I am just turning into as bigger pile of lazy bones and nothing else is the matter. I think i am dehydrated. Oh well i'll have to drink more water to see if my hypothesis is correct or wrong.

My track just started for the third time. Woo hoo! Great song i must say. Nice, mellow and melodious, kind of lovey dovey. Well i'll lift the veil of mystery and tell you which one it is. It is called "Pyar Ki Dastan" from the Indian movie "Luck By Chance". (Yes i am guilty of listening to tracks from Indian movies. Yes i am a patriotic Pakistani too.) If anyone wants to download, they can do from the web site http://www.songs.pk.

A little while ago my DSL got disconnected. I felt as if i was left alone to count stars since i was unable to sleep. But then the DSL light stabilized after blinking a bit. And then appeared the Internet light on my Aztech modem. It filled my heart with joy.

I think the randomness is getting so random that it is getting out of hand and must be making you dizzy. My track just ended. I would like to listen to it one last time while i pack up stuff, spell check the blog and sign out of my accounts online. You all have a nice day ahead. Will catch ya all soon. Ya soon. I know the meaning of soon. :-P Don't make fun!

Ciao :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww ... You missed me ... *tears of joy rolling down the cheeks*

Philosophically speaking its not a bad thing to stay up so late and try to contemplate about your life by playing games on Yahoo (I know I know .. I made up this last part to make it sound good) ... so yea my friend one day you might be as big as Aristotle and we will all call you eAristotle :D

Good night/morning :)

PS:Sorry to say but song is too cheesy for me :S

Monazza Talha said...

*pat pat* Don't dehydrate yourself, please! Can't wait till i become e "anything".

Awww you took time out and made an effort to listen to the recommendation before coming to the conlusion that it was not the right kind for you. Sweet.

-Monazza.