Thursday 7 May 2009

Silver Strands

While brushing my locks in the morning I discovered a silver strand among them. It was like finding a hidden treasure. I don’t have many on my head so any time I spot one, I feel really excited. I can't however pin what the excitement is about. Usually people feel bad, sad or scared that they have probably started to age and the presence of white hair is a confirmation. But I on the other hand am always delighted at the sighting. Though I am not sure that I would let them be when the presence of these silver strands becomes significant and more noticeable. Only time will tell I guess. Till then I’ll enjoy my moments of merriment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dye them pink ... go punk .. yo :D

Monazza Talha said...

I was actually thinking about blue. Been thinking it for the past many years but have not dared to indulge yet. Might do soon.

-Monazza.

Anonymous said...

I would say let the canvas clear a bit more and than go blue :D

But why not pink ... *confusing*

and yea just to let u know that tattooing goes hand in hand with this :P ... my recommendation ... a scorpion at the back of your neck :P

Monazza Talha said...

Well i like pink too but prefer blue. Similarly i like scorpions as well but prefer butterflies. ;-)