Thursday 30 April 2009

Swings


Swings Originally uploaded by Monazza aka Titlee

Whenever i look at any swings in a park or get a chance to swing on them (which is rarely), i always remember the good old times. The times when me (Aunty) and my good pal (Beta) used to swing on these together. The thrill of swinging on a swing combined with having a pal on the one beside me always used to be marvelous. It was pure and simple joy, nice and innocent fun. We don't get to do that anymore, but the memories are still fresh in my mind. I hope we can do this some day again, and soon.

Dedication: This post is dedicated to my pal Attiya. :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Nostalgic Swings of Joy"

Just came up with this name ... am I creative or what :D

Monazza Talha said...

Yes very creative indeed.

Monazza Talha said...

Oh but those feelings of joy are simply indescribable. Those carefree fun days. Wish that time could come back. :-)

Anita said...

You people are going against company rules :P

Yea those good old days, wish they ever come back