Tuesday 21 April 2009

Facebook Making Me Mad

The cloudy weather is making me glad but the messed up Facebook application is making me mad. grrrrrrr

Turns out i can access all the pages on this application except my own profile page (the page that has the wall). It's been happening since last night. At home i thought it was some Internet problem. But as i am facing the same problem here in office as well i am thinking otherwise. I wonder what could it be. Somebody said it is a bug in Firefox 3 but i am wondering why would the bug attack only the
Facebook profile page and prevent it from opening. Till i find a solid answer (or a solution) i will keep my assumptions going. :-P


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea even Facebook is telling you that you are no more 18 :D

Or maybe you are and I don't know about it ... Confusing ...

Monazza Talha said...

Stay confused! *evil laugh*

-Monazza.