Monday 14 April 2008

Good Times are for Sharing & so are Bad Times

I shared so many of my good times with this person. All of a sudden I shared some really bad ones as well. And the intensity was high. I guess that special person in my life must have been devastated by all this. Well I apologize. But at the same time I want to tell that I myself was devastated too. And angry at all the situations around me.

I know I can't fight or question Allah’s will, but being human, I was maybe a bit irritated at the fact that things are not going my way. I am still very hopeful from Allah's side (truly disappointed from human’s side though). I know something better will definitely happen. I will get what I want in the end, by hook or by crook. May Allah be always by my side and help me in my endeavors. Ameen. I acknowledge his Supreme power from my heart and I know that He will not forget me in my times of despair.

No comments: