Monday 20 June 2005

It's Been a While

I can't even remember when was the last time i logged in here and wrote a blog. I know i can check the date from my blog entries list, but the point is that it has been so long that i can't remember it on my own.

There are some other things i want to do and haven't done in a while. Like on the net i want to reply to so many emails & i want to leave comments at my friends' and others' blogs. Offline i want to call my pals (the list is quite long), i want to read some books, i want to watch some movies, i want to give some time to my guitar playing, i want to..... And the list goes on.

But i am unable to do any of this. The main culprit being my work. I wanted to keep it between 9am to pm. But it is taking much more of my time. I have even started having dreams about it and about my deadlines. Scary, isn't it?

Some people say that without work there is no life OR work is life. I say that work is just a part of life, and some play should also be involved. All work and no play DEFINITELY makes me a dull girl. Maybe not that dull, but bored to the highest levels.

I guess one of my shortcomings is that i don't have good time management skills. And so that's why all my time gets drained into this work and work related stuff. But then i don't want to lead a very regimented life, full of lots of discipline and time tables. If i want to do something i like, i want to do it at my free will. And not because it was listed in a time table.

Oh well, i guess its just one of those phases of life. I am hopeful that it will pass, SOON. ;-)

No comments: