Thursday 30 June 2005

It Was Alive But Still Needed Lots of Oxygen

On 29 June, the net was there. But the situation was pathetic. I had to do some online testing of a web site. Can't explain how did it. There were a total of 10 issues that I had to check. And it took me from morning till afternoon to complete that. It was like I would do one click, on a button or a link, and then wait for 3-5 minutes, or maybe more. [In these 3, 4, 5 minute breaks I was playing FreeCell ;) ]

I had to upload some content as well. I struggled with it for an hour or so and then gave up. Wrote a mail to my CEO that because of the pathetic net speed I am unable to continue with the task at hand. ;-)

So 29th was wasted as well. Almost wasted. Did testing offline of a thing called DCD. And did some web site testing as well. Completed a document too. Prayed that the 30th should not be as fruitless as the 29th.

No comments: