Saturday 19 May 2012

Those Dark Gloomy Days

Whether I post anything on my blog or not, I regularly, rather daily check the visitor stats for it. Even if there is a single visit to the web site, I am content. If there are more I am pleased. If there are more than five visits I am overwhelmed. But the five visits are from the same person, I get quite depressed and wonder who that person is and does that person have nothing better to do than to check my “silly” blog again and again.

Likewise, is there are no visit to my site on any day, I feel gloomy. I feel as if I am alone in the whole wide world and nobody cares about me. This feeling lasts for a fraction of second and then I move on to something else *wink* But recently I noticed that there was no visit to my site for three consecutive days. May 14, 15 and 16 were the gloomy dark days for my blog and myself. Not a single soul passed by the only lonely cluster of writings by Monazza. It was depressing indeed.

I know that nobody had much reason to visit. Even the regular visitors had no reason to visit since nothing was posted there for a really long time. But at least an accidental random visitor could have stumbled upon my space on the WWW. But nobody came during those three days.

I was nearing slipping into a state of deep trauma or a deep slumber of 100 years; only to be woken by the kiss (or “click”) of true love; when suddenly an angel accessed the blog on May 17. I returned from my state of semi-trauma with a gasp. I ogled at the visit stat for a long time, like a wonder struck person, as if seeing that for the first time.

And then in a few seconds I moved on to something else. *wink*

2 comments:

maryam said...

ok congrats! you just got another kiss.. oops i mean click from me! i like reading your blog girl :) keep up the good work! :D

Monazza Talha said...

Thanks Maryam for visiting the blog and the appreciation. I will try to stay as regular as i can in posting.

-Monazza. :-)