Sunday 20 May 2012

My Fluctuating Writing Spree

(Actually written today, on May 20, 2012 *wink*)

After writing about 960 words on May 16, 2012 (after getting inspired by Stephen King) I had an unintentional day off on the next day. And then after writing about 490 words on May 18, 2012 I again had a “blank” day the day after. Now on May 20, 2012, I have again set out to “write”. But judging from the previous progress, it seems that I am not going to be able to write more than a hundred words.

The progress is witnessing a downfall even before rising to a healthy level. It is not good, not good at all. But at least I am writing and not giving up on it. *wink*

I love writing. I know I do. I have been loving it since very early childhood. It is in my bones. I have been making up stories (though boring), composing essays and writing little poems (some were good) for a very long time. Due to the love of writing, I was an avid letter writer as well (thanks to Ammi for introducing this habit) and later in my life a keen e-mail writer too.  So I am sure that a little motivation and a dash of persistence is going to work wonders for my writing. I may even be able to write a book some day; which is my wish since my early days.

The writing spree may be fluctuating for now, but I am sure that it will resonate to very high levels really soon. *wink wink*

No comments: