Tuesday 22 May 2012

My Writing Spree - What would my Mother say?

The way my writing progress is declining, I believe that I will never be able to write like Stephen King. I again took a non deliberate day off yesterday from the writing and now I am cooking up ways to cope. When will my break come when I will be a famous writer? :-P

Had I said this in front of my Mother, she would have given me a sarcastic teasing stare. She knows I am master of making castles in the air so with the piercing stare she would have added some remarks to match. Her words at least make me realise that only thinking, wondering and wishing will not do the trick. Someone will not hand over the desired success to me decorated in a platter. I will have to fight for it, struggle for it and earn it. Only when I put my sweat, blood, energy and effort into something; it will come true.

And I know that this is absolutely true!

2 comments:

maryam said...

you are just out of ideas :p think of different topics and that would make writing a little bit easier :)

Farah said...

I do agree with Aunty jee, but u r doing well Monazza especially Bikerz Article for Pakistan Routes with Waleed is very good contribution from ur side, GOOD LUCK................:-)