Sunday 2 November 2008

Trance News: Arrival of Ibn e Batuta

While all this was going on, Ibn e Batuta arrived from Norway. Her (my sister's) real name is different but i have been calling her Ibn e Batuta lately as she has been travelling a lot, and that too across countries and continents. She had arrived on Sunday. I had previously planned to take days off from work in her honour (and to be able to spend some time with her). But turned out the one and only day i took off during her one week visit was due to my cough. [Sorry Ibn e Batuta ;-) hehe] And i guess i also disturbed the hell out of her with the sound of my coughing, day in and day out.

Despite all this, i think we managed to spend a little quality time together. But she will have to confirm the fact. ;-) She was here for a measly week and left the following Saturday. These days she is planning for her next trip to Pakistan. All the best to you dear sis. ;-)

2 comments:

Kashif said...

Nice to know about your family reunion:)

BTW, i am planning to visit Pakistan very soon Insha Allah, just sorting out my tickets from Dubai to Pakistan. I wish to stay in Dubai but due to peak time unable to get tickets from UK/Dubai. May be i will have to asvoid my trip to Dubai and get a direct flight to Lahore.

It's in my plan to visit Islamabad/Pindi Insha Allah and will see you guys as well.

Best,
K.

Monazza Talha said...

Yup the family reunion was fun. Hope you get the desired tickets for the required flights. :-)