Sunday 30 November 2008

Fun Busy Weekends

Including the last weekend with this one is making me feel that i am having some fun and busy weekends.

Last week on Friday i had some work at home so called my office to inform my late arrival. But as the day passed i started getting second thoughts. My evil instincts kicked in and i made a second call in the afternoon to get the whole day off. Yuppie! It was fun taking a day off like this.

Then on Saturday/Sunday me and my sister were home alone. My parents had gone to Lahore to attend a wedding. My cousin F came to join us too as her parents (my Khala and Khaloo) had also gone to Lahore to the same wedding. ;-) hehe But we all did behave like good little girls and did not indulge in mischief.

We went out to the market last Saturday, first to the Chaklala one and then to Saddar. Returning from there we went to Cinepax to see Death Race. Then after the movies we went in Papasallis to have a yummy pizza meal. After all this fun time we returned home.

The next day on Sunday, while i was acting like an elder and making breakfast, i got a call from my pal MM. She so innocently asked if we could go to the movies that i couldn't say no. Besides i had been planning to meet up with her for a long time and that sounded like a great opportunity. I accepted immediately. Then that afternoon i went to see the Indian movie Dostaana in Cinepax. When the show ended i dropped MM home. Not only this, i stayed at her place for a few hours (having the yummy treats she brought for me) before heading back home.

Sunday night i stayed up till late hours, trying to finish that 'task' assigned to me by Ibn e Batuta. (I never got to finish it anyway.) So naturally i slept late too. Monday morning when i woke up i just couldn't open my eyes. The eyelids were so heavy i could hardly open those a millimeter. Once again my evil thoughts kicked in and i planned to take yet another day off from work. But then i suddenly realised that taking a day off would mean chopping off of 4 holidays instead of 2 from my leave balance. So i decided to go but to go very late. And i implemented that thought by reaching my office around 3 in the afternoon. :-D hehe

This weekend isn't as busy as the last one but i am having fun doing fun things. Yesterday i installed a game on my PC. My friend was kind enough to give on-phone training to me on how to play. I can understand his level of frustration when he was telling me what to do & how to do it and i was informing him that my keyboard keys are not working. :-D HAHAHA (I am getting a new keyboard and mouse today or at most tomorrow). 'We' played for an hour and a half and then called it quits as i was quite handicapped at playing due to my broken keyboard.

Sunday has just begun and i am not sure what would be in the agenda for today. I have some documentation to work on though, which is not fun stuff. I guess i can count it in the stuff that keeps me busy. :-D

All i hope now is that i find enough time from all these 'activities' do do my chores and most importantly do my laundry. I would not be able to survive another week without it. ;-) Happy weekend to you all! Have lots of fun. :-)

No comments: