Wednesday 21 August 2013

Death of a Storyteller and the Rebirth

When a storyteller runs out of stories to tell, it is her or his death. Not being able to do what you are best at, is devastating. When the creativity flow stops, everything stops. The brain never comes to a stand still alone. It brings down the whole world of a person along with it. 

So have I run out of stories to tell? Nope. Am i facing hindrance in doing what i am best at? No. Have i stopped being creative? Wouldn't say that. Has my brain come to a stand still and halted all operations of my little world? Not really. 

So what was all THAT about. Well i don't actually believe for any of the above to be true, but for a while it did feel that way. I did feel frozen and blocked. I did have a feeling of being chained and not being able to break free. My brain did feel like being on a hiatus as far as story telling was concerned.

But now everything is turning back to normal. The stories are dying to be told and the blog is longing to have posts.

I once again want to thank the handful of regular visitors for continuously visiting the blog and believing in my storytelling abilities while i myself had some doubts.   :-)

4 comments:

Asma basit said...

We will keep shaking n waking the dying writer as we dont want to lose the cute & simple kahanis. Keep trying !

Monazza Talha said...

Thank you lots Asma for the lovely comment. This gave the dying writer an ultra "Energizer" boost to keep going for longer ;-)

Love, Monazza. :-)

Anonymous said...

You're welcome, M!

Monazza Talha said...

Thanks Anonymous visitor.

Regards, Monazza.