Tuesday 27 December 2011

Alphabet Soup

I heard of this term "Alphabet Soup" for the first time in Sesame Street, several years ago. It was referring to a "soup" that contained the English alphabet characters floating in a liquid. 

Some time ago i saw something that that instantly made me utter "alphabet soup". It was nothing like what i had seen in Sesame Street. The sight was a jumble of English alphabets and i couldn't help myself but label it as such. 

Here is what i saw: 
Alphabet Soup
Believe me it is a real genuine document that initially contained real genuine words of English. And then suddenly it underwent a "transformation". 

So do you also agree with me when i call it "alphabet soup"? Or would you rather call it a "flock of larks" or a "swarm of flies"? *giggles*

2 comments:

Fareesa Malik said...

Don't tell me, Monazza that you found this hot and sour soup's document in our office.lolzzzzzzzzzzz :):):) I wanna c the original soup instead of the image soup khekhekheeeeeee.

Monazza Talha said...

You are absolutely right Fareesa! I found (rather accidentally created) this soup right here in office. Come over if and when you are free and i will let you taste the scrumptious delight ;-)

-Monazza.