Wednesday 4 March 2009

my Flickr Kahani

New things keep happening in one's life as well as net life. The newest in my net life is the display of scenes captured in my camera on Flickr. I had always been interested in taking pictures but the camera at hand never used to be as faithful as i wanted it to be. Some times the megapixels wouldn't be up to the mark. Other times the battery would run out before i could blink my eyes. So it was pretty annoying. But now equipped with a camera with good specifications and long battery power i am slowly unleashing the 'photographer' in me. I don't know if i am taking 'good' pictures or 'bad' ones, but i am just taking pictures. I am really loving it (even thought of taking it up as a profession but then changed my mind). I recommend it to you all to give it a try some time. :-)

PS: My absence from Blogger was not because of Flickr. ;-) hehe

No comments: