Thursday 4 January 2007

Emerald Tower

Today I could not think of many words to say so I thought I would say something with a picture. :-D It has been a long time since I have been blogging but have never had a chance to show all you guys my office.

Ta daa! Here it is:

my Emerald Tower

The building is actually called ‘Green Trust Tower’. But since it is all green, I like calling it my ‘Emerald Tower’ and thinking of myself as ‘Dorothy’. ;-)


This is a 14 storey building with my office on the 3rd one. There are two ways to reach up there. One is by elevators and the other by stairs. I prefer the stairs. It is not that i am afraid of elevators or have 'Claustrophobia' (
a fear of enclosed places) that i use stairs. I just think of climbing 3 floors as a little exercise. ;-)

Will try to tell you some more about my office building after a while, in perhaps another blog. Will catch ya all later.

No comments: