Sunday 20 November 2005

My First Face Mask :-D

For quite a while I wanted to try on a face mask as well. I had heard everybody say that it makes skin fresh; it makes it glow and all. So I thought let me try it out and see for myself.

I went to the market and got one. It was a peel-off one of the make Freeman. Its flavour attracted me quite a lot: Blueberry and Champaign >:-) hehehee And on top of it, its colour was also blue so I bought it instantly.

The very same night I tried it on. It felt like a gummy, gooey, glue-ey sort of thing when I was applying it on. I finished applying it and waited for it to dry.

As it dried, I started feeling that that my skin is being tightened, a lot. I touched my face after a while and the mask was dry. SO I got up to peel it off. But as I looked at myself in the mirror, I burst into laughter. Rather it was quite difficult laughing as my face was trapped in the mask ;-) It was like someone had pressed a plastic bag against my face. My face looked all shiny and plastic. heheheee

I showed my face to my sisters too and they laughed as well.

Then I finally started peeling my mask off. Felt strange and interesting. My sister Batool said that it was reminding her off an English movie where some people were peeling off their skins like that. And I added that yes and some other creatures were coming out from underneath. lol But in that case, it was only me under there. Believe me, it really was only me >:-)

When I was almost done with the "peeling" [this word 'peel' keeps reminding me of peeling potatoes :-P hehe] I thought of playing a tiny prank. I ran to Abbu and said to him, "Look Abbu what's happening to my skin." And pulled at a bit of the mask to pull it off. For a sec Abbu was puzzled and said what happened. And then he realised what was going on. Clever Abbu! ;-) The prank didn't work that well but it was good fun.

Finally I finished with getting rid of that entire mask. And when I paid attention to my skin it really did seem in a good condition. I wonder why I had not done this before. Will do it again next weekend. ;-)

Till then I will think of applying something else on my face. Some rose water or raw crushed aloe vera maybe. Or maybe I can do something with my hair. >:-) God help me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to have you back bloggin.

Anonymous said...

hope you remember who this vinnu is. if you ever feel like mailin....its von@rediffmail.com hope to you see you soon.