Monday 19 September 2005

13 September Was my Birthday

Lat week on Tuesday, 13 September was my birthday. It was my 26 th (WOA I have grown! lol )

So if my birthday was a week ago, why am i writing about it so late. Well, i have been trying again and again to write about it on Bolgger but everytime an error is encountered and i loose the blog. And me being a bit stubborn am not giving up. So here i am again.

Since the minute the claco struck 12 to tell that its 13th September 2005, i had been excited. Couldnt show much excitement there as i was really sleepy and 'died' instantly.

Woke up in the morning. Found a birthday card on the ironing table. It was from Ammi, ABbu and Sunny. AND it had money in it from Ammi. It was LOVELY to see it there. (Ammi always puts money in my birthday card and i love it!)

The after having breakfast I hurried to the office. Spent the whole day there. In the afternoon got a cake for my office pals. Then i cut t and ate it with them. I got a few presents there as well. It was cool to get those. Then i collected my stuff and hurried back home. Reached here at 5:30 pm. Droped of another cake here, splashed some water on my face and hurried to my CSQE (Certifies Software Quality Professional) class. It was my second class.

Class ended at 9:15 pm. And then i hurried back home and reached here at 9:40 p.m. Had a lovely meal cooked by my Mum. And finally around 10:30 p.m. got a chance to open my presents. I did and had a good time doing it. Finally i retired to bed around 11:30 p.m.

The whole day was practically spent out of the house. I was feeling a bit bad about being out and being so busy that day. But in the end all turned out well. I really did enjoy every minute of my birthday. :-)

PS: Today is again a birthday. Not mine but Sahar's. [She is my cousin.] SO Happy Birthday to you Sahar. Many happy returns of the day. :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the way u write. simple and innocent. wish i could. Why do you write? i mean here..i mean blogs. I thought its for people who have noone else to talk to. But you seem to have people around. Today I went to watch a movie at a pretty hep multiplex. There was crowd..a big one. All kinds of faces..all kinds of life styles...and a million expressions..a million emotions...too many to count...to observe. Every face has a story to tell. Every emotion and eye has a feeling hidden. And yet I felt as though everyone is alone out there. Its just a place where people came to meet people who thought they wouldnt be alone if they met up...but I somehow felt it just made em feel more alone..in the middle of everyone. Funny rite?? But true. I did feel that way too. Did you ever? I have no idea why i am tellin you this. Just happened to be believin that you would listen..you would have patience to read.

Monazza Talha said...

Thanks for the appreciation. :-) Glad you like the way i write. Well maybe most of the people who write blogs are lonely people, but there do exist some like me.

I like to write. And i like to share my experiances with the world, especially the far off family and friends. And i have come to know that it can also be a means to find new friends. :-)

What you wrote about the lonliness feeling, i think i have experianced it once or twice. And believe me, it was not a nice feeling. :-D hehe

Yes i do talk a lot [ from my mouth as well as from my fingers ;-) ] but i am a good listener as well. Nice reading your comments. Keep writing, and next time do leave your name.

Anonymous said...

29th September just made me..26. No money under my pillow though. A few e-cards and a few phone calls and a few warm wishes. I thought the day started great. I hate cakes. I like candles though. For the first time in my entire existance here on this planet..I smelt roses sent by someone..at 4pm today. They smelt nice...grew a likin towards em. Best things that happened today...are two e-cards sent by best friends to whom i never sent any cards on time ; courtesy..my pathetic memory. And I just never had to explain..anythin to them...they just dont give a damn about the cards..they just love me the way i am. Wonderful things rite? And somehow I like tellin you all this. Pls dont mind.

And thanks for writin back.
PS: They named me Vinay.

Vivek said...

hey happy b-lated b-day to you monazza . [as usual i'm late ] lol. PS : im not lonely i got tw to keep me company :p lmao.

so when do i get fed ? its a reason to celebate innit:p [ you have to foot the bill ... nope UK didnt make me chivalrous :p ]

take care and hope you have a great year ahead.