Thursday 28 July 2005

Midnight @ KFC

It was a new experiance, going to KFC so late at night.

Around 10 at night Khala called to tell that a plan has been made to go to KFC for the late night deal. Sunny attended the phone. SHe said she might not be able to make it. But i on the other hand yelled that i was IN. This motivated my sister to change her mind. So at 11 we all set off to KFC. We were a total of 15 people and reached there in three cars. I was driving one too.

I reached there first. Then came the next car, and then the last one. We all got out and went in. Poor Jaffar, Omer and Hamza (my cousins) were made to stand in the line to order the meal. It was good of them thatthey obidiently did stand there, otherwise we could not have had our burgers and drinks. The rest of us were just roaming here and there. Then Khala got hold of a table and i was one of the people to sit on that.

I had already had my full fledged dinner at home (the news of the KFC plan came late) so trying to finish the whole burger was of no use. I had a few bites and left the rest to take home. Finished my 'yummy' Mirinda however.

After finishing the food we all headed back. We reached back at 1:00 am. I was dead tired, but was glad that i didn't hesitate a bit in saying 'yes' and going to KFC at midnight (about).

2 comments:

Cardboard Knight said...

I know thou is ass. But, thou must correct language. Ye spelled experience wrong. Ye shall pay attention to grammar, no?

-Sir Cardbored

P.S. Do not correct thou name for name is purposefully spelled wrong.

Anonymous said...

another mad knut from the middle ages.
-twisted / viv