Monday 16 May 2005

Clearing Up the Clutter

Today was a very relaxed day at office. The big project being released last week on Wednesday, and its documentation completed on Friday, there was no work for me to do today. (At least nothing I could think of.) So what I did was that I cleared up the clutter.

It was not a physical clutter but a virtual one. I cleaned up my PC and removed all unused, obsolete files that were merely eating up space on my hard disk. I did let some old files stay. But those I marked with a bold label 'Old'. I did that because I did not want my old and new files mixing together to give me the headache of a lifetime.

Now my desktop is tidier too. Mulan along with Mushu are completely visible now. I will keep them this way, before I switch back to putting Sully, Mike and Boo back on my desktop.

I wish things were clutter free in my room at my house too. ;-)

No comments: