Thursday 15 July 2004

How to deal with people like Nick Griffin?

Today nothing really happened in my life and i was as lazy as can be. But i saw something on the TV which made my eyes pop out. That something was the person Nick Griffin, leader of the British National Party.

His comments were quoted in news which were 'Islam is a wicked vicious belief'. He also added several other comments to that.

I was so disappointed and sad about this. I was feeling angry at Mr Griffin. But at the same time i was wondering that how can we, the Muslims, portray the real picture of our faith, ISLAM. I think it is partly our fault that we don't show such a character as we should and the true essence of our religion. So people either misunderstand it or just abuse it for the sake of it.

Islam has been abused long enough. It is high time that all of the Muslims should take some action about it. By action i do not mean fighting, but intellectually tackling the problem.

I also want to thank Mr Griffin. Becasue when people like him say such things, my belief in my faith grows even stronger.

See ya all later.

Monazza :)

2 comments:

Monazza Talha said...

Dear Attiya, thanks for your comments. May Allah help us to adopt the way of Islam in its true essence. :)

Monazza

Unknown said...

Exactly, you are right about that. The problem is that muslim around the globe present a different picture of Islam than its original one. Thats because of the way they percieve it. Well, there's no point in getting into that debate.
Anyways, its good and keep doing the good work