Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year 2013 :-)

Today was the first day of the new Gregorian year 2013. The most significant about the day was that it is my sister's birthday. But other than that it was pretty much like any other day. Come to think of it, it was even slower than my normal days. I was supposed to be in office which i wasn't. I was supposed to be a 100% healthy person. That i wasn't also. I was supposed to start out with some kind of a bang. Never heard even a rattle, let alone a bang. I had wanted to do lots on this day thinking that whatever i do today will have an impact on my whole year (the full year would be kinda reflection of my enthusiastic efforts and achievements of this day). Nothing of the sort happened. 

I wonder if that or something similar happened to you too. Perhaps you all also wanted to mark this day in some way and were not able to (or perhaps you were able to tick all the items in your New Year Day check list).

But no matter how this day passed, i wish everybody a very happy and blessed new year. May the new year bring lots of joys and fulfillment of aspirations. May Allah remain kind on us all and bestow upon us all the mercy and kindness. :-)


No comments: