Wednesday 28 November 2012

I finally Blogged!

I finally blogged today, after a hiatus of many months and took some pictures too! Yay!

I took some pictures. Used those pictures in a blog. Am using that blog link here to increase my post count on this blog also. (How clever of me!) Will share this post on my Facebook to increase viewership and my blog visit count. (How super genius of me!) And someone might share my Facebook post on their timeline and their friends would read and re-share the link. And this might go on and on and on till the traffic on my blog would crash the visit counter and servers. And then i would be featured on notable forums for causing such a chaos. And i would feel so proud. And then and then and then.........and then i would roll over, fall from my bed with a great thud and wake up. *Ooppss*


Oh i almost forgot to share the link of that blog. Here goes ;-)


http://islamabad.metblogs.com/?p=3336

No comments: