Wednesday 4 November 2009

Writer's Block

Even though i like to write but I was never much of a writer (still am not). I guess i was always more of a story teller (my siblings and a few younger cousins would agree). I do have some of my own made up stories to tell. But i am suffering from a bad case of "writer's block". I think of a cool thing to write about and till the time i get round to putting it in type, i lose all the magic. I wonder how it can be cured. Maybe i need to read other people's literary work in order to get inspiration. Or maybe i need to look back at my life and dig out interesting incidents that i might be able to turn into interesting tales. Whatever needs to be done, needs to be done right away. Desperate measures need to be called for. I really do not want to lose this tiny little flare that i have in me to write. ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to blogging. I bookmarked your blog I think for quite sometime now and in the middle I checked it couple of times, but nothing new. I thought you must be busy with your life. But its good to see your blog back in action.

Happy writing.

Monazza Talha said...

Thanks for the welcome. It is good to be back. I had actually started to miss my blog while i was undergoing a severe case of writer's block. Hope you can visit the blog more often and not get disappointed. :-)

-Monazza.